Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the N21Online.com forum!

The n21online.com is back up and running after an absence of two years. The majority of old conversations have been deleted but there is plenty going on in our local area to talk about.

Some new conversations have been started, please join in, or start a new conversation on something that interests you.

It is easy, but it you are stuck please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for guidance on posting.

TOPIC: Saying Hello

Saying Hello 5 years 6 months ago #17

As suggested by the forum header, I have started this thread so that people can introduce themselves. I am Mark, a resident in Winchmore Hill and joined this site to find out what is happening in my area and to check out local business.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Saying Hello 5 years 6 months ago #38

• ruthjennyb
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello! Saying hi back... my name is Ruth and I am fairly new to N21 and loving this site.

Re: Saying Hello 5 years 5 months ago #44

Hello!

I'm Peter Board. I frequent Winchmore Hill and neighbouring areas, so shop locally

I've set up a science tuition business which covers Barnet/Enfield/Haringey, so includes Winchmore Hill and hope to also earn locally!

Please take a look at my website and contact me if you are interested.

www.pbcsciencetuition.co.uk

Pete
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds