Winchmore Hill Baptist Church
Winchmore Hill Baptist Church is situated on the corner of Compton Road and Green Lanes and we are members of the Evangelical Alliance and accept the revelation of the triune God given in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments and confess the historic faith of the Gospel therein set forth.
The Church’s current minister is the Revd Andy Potter, who joined the Church in December 2005. The church community is a direct descendant of one of the oldest Baptist churches in England. Initially founded by a group of Baptists worshipping in a house in Station Road and it wasn't until 1907 that the a new church building was opened.
The Church for many years has had a strong missionary interest, with the first missionary joining the BMS in 1946. Today the Church supports four missionaries working in three countries.
Winchmore Hill Baptist church has a number of activities for young people, including Boys Brigade, Girls Brigade, Sunday club & crèche.
- Street: Compton Road, Winchmore Hill
- Postcode: N21 3PA
- City: London
- Telephone: 020 8882 2807