The Internet Time Machine identifies business growth opportunities
These days there is hardly a business that isn't operating online, even if they are also a 'bricks & mortar' business. The Internet Time Machine is using internet searches to identify potential new business opportunities. The Internet Time Machine uses high powered cloud computer networks that link together to study internet keyword trends and it is identifying emerging consumer needs based on over searches using over 40m keywords and searches. The Time Machine charts what words are grabbing more search volume every month, every week, every day, and every hour. The company focuses on the words showing the greatest increase in search volume where the search results not keeping pace with volume ie where there is a potential unmet consumer need.
The Internet Time Machine aims to sign up companies to its premium service, but there is a lot of free information on emerging trends available on its website. Its American, but most consumer trends in this country are emerging at about the same time over here and there are local companies who are exploiting some of these trends.
Here's some of the opportunity alerts featured by The Internet Time Machine for this year, based on the increase in the number of searches.
1. Online guides on how to do business in China
2. Social media gaming cheat sheets
3. Cell phone radiation protection
4. Quinoa - the new superfood
5. Curl cats - the picture says it all
6. New dad guides and daddy boot camp classes
7. Mom marketing - business ideas for motheres wanting to run a business from home
8. Heartburn solutions in pregnancy
9. Prenatal yoga
10. Baby boomer product
11. Solar power installation
12. Rain water colection solutions
13. Herbal colonic solutions
14. Hair regrowth solutions for men
15. Job opportunities for teenagers
If you are looking for a new business idea, watch this video to understand how it works and have a browse on the website
These days there is hardly a business that isn't operating online, even if they are also a 'bricks & mortar' business. The Internet Time Machine is using internet searches to identify potential new business opportunities.